Brickfield Rangers had to come from behind to stay on top of the Premier Division. Saltney Town's Steve Chiocchi 10th minute penalty put the visitors in front but Lee McBurney, Sam Molyneux (2) and Dale Davies turned the game around.

Chirk AAA clinched a second 1-0 win on the trot with Andy Pryde scoring the only goal at Hawarden Rangers. What must have been even more pleasing for manager Mark Holmes was the fact that it is his side have now kept five consecutive clean sheets.

Cefn Albion played out a thrilling 3-3 draw with Corwen. It was dour opening half but the game came to life in the second half, Cefn had a disallowed goal and then Corwen went up the other end to break the deadlock through Joe Williams. Nic Jones equalised immediately with a close range header only to see Corwen regain their lead through Scott Evans's clever chip. Oliver Davies equalised and it looked as if Corwen were going to take all three points when in the 87th minute, Williams capped a fine debut to make it 3-2. But with a last throw of the dice 17 year old Kien Morris squared the match.

Llay Welfare boss Mike Gaade was jubilant about his side's 2-1 triumph at Mold Alex claiming: "It was a dogged display and I can't praise my side enough, particularly Luke Cahill." Defender Luke Taylor and a fine solo goal from Matty Worrall won it for Llay after Alex Weatherby had levelled for Mold.

Penycae boss Ian Andrews enjoyed his side's 2-0 win over FC Nomads and said: "It was an absolute fantastic result. We have won 2-0 but more importantly we have stopped shipping in goals. Austin Owen was a real live wire setting up our opener for James Trigg and then being on target himself on the hour mark."

Rhostyllen are a real bogey side for Lex Glyndwr and they once more claimed their scalp with Matty Willams grabbing the game's only goal from the penalty spot.

In the Premier Division Cup, Buckley Town have now won three consecutive games after seeing off Llanuwchllyn 2-1. Two well taken goals from Jay Harvey settled the match but they then conceded a sloppy own goal.

In the opening round of the Division One Cup, Castell Alun beat Penley 4-2 thanks to Josh Price, Josh Smith and Kevin Valentine's double.

In the league, leaders Maesgwyn were given a lesson in finishing in a 5-1 thrashing by Rhos Aelwyd who had the man of the match in three-goal James Rogers. James Haynes and Carwyn Davies also scored with Adam Roberts replying.

Brymbo slammed Acrefair 12-3 with Lewis Edwards firing home four of them. Jordan Williams, Andy Noonan and Billy New hit doubles with John White and Dion Jones completing the rout. Jack Goulbourne, Jack Carver and Cameron Evans were Acrefair's scorers.

Cefn Mawr Rangers sent Johnstown Youth crashing to an 8-1 defeat, Lewis Jones firing home four. Ryan Harden, John Jones, Matt Thomas and Harri Gould also scored with Iwan Jones replying.

In the Reserves Division, Ruthin Town saw off FC Queens Park 5-2 thanks to Tom Sharples, Tom Mann, Will Owen, Callum Lloyd and Dave Finnie.

Phil Evans netted for Castell Alun in their 8-1 reversal against Cefn Druids whose scorers were Ben Dawson, Lewis George (2) and hat-trick hero Nathan Rennie.

FC Nomads pipped Buckley Town 3-2. Scott Nelson, Mitch Williams and Sam Parsons netted with Chris Forshaw and Luke Wooley replying.

Gresford Athletic have gone second after clinching a 4-1 success at Flint Town United. Rhys Lloyd who bagged a brace with Jay McEvitt Harvey and Robbie Jones also scoring. James Hooper hit back. Second half goals from Leon Whiteley and Sam Buckley earned Saltney Town a 2-1 victory over Mold Alex who responded through Harry Jones.

In the Reserves and Colts Division, Coedpoeth beat Llay Welfare 2-1 thanks to Ben Palmer and Oliver Lewis. Dan Parry scored for Llay.